Orlando, FL, 1 March, 2012 – Mobile Knowledge is pleased to welcome Diamond Cab Company & Diamond Ground Transportation, Inc., (formerly Diamond Transportation) of Orlando, Florida to the rapidly expanding XDS user community.
The Mobile Knowledge system selected by Diamond includes the latest eXpert Dispatch Software (XDS), DriveLinQ application, as well as the TaxiLinQ in-vehicle communications platform to deliver accurate and reliable GPS positions while powering and interconnecting all other in-vehicle equipment.
Main features of Reservation/Dispatch Software
- GPS: Reliable and accurate positioning of vehicle.
- Tablet: HTC 7” inch Evo View Android Tablet for data communication.
- Maps: Google navigation application for turn by turn directions (both visual and voice).
- Vehicle Tracking: the vehicle can be tracked on a map to see how far away the vehicle is from pickup.
- Convenient Booking: Clients can book via text messaging, web or Smartphone application.
- E-mail Notifications: E-mail notifications are sent to the client and to the dispatcher with the details of the trip during both bookings and cancellations.
- Trip Management: Dispatchers and clients can logon to the web interface and see the trips and their status.
- Vehicle Tracking: once a trip has been dispatched, the vehicle can be tracked on a map so that clients can see how far away their vehicle is.
- POS: Front facing point- of- sale terminal for credit/debit card transactions.
- Driver Emergencies: Drivers have a discrete panic button in case of emergencies.
- Vouchers: Paperless vouchers via QR codes
About Mobile Knowledge
Mobile Knowledge use GPS and wireless communications technology to deliver advanced mobile data solutions for commercial taxi, limousine and transit applications. Building on global customer relationships and over 30 years of experience in the for-hire dispatch market, Mobile Knowledge offers a highly flexible product suite to help fleet management business improve their productivity and generate new revenue streams. Through comprehensive system design, implementation, training and support services Mobile Knowledge ensures seamless integration and maximum return on investment for its customers. For further information please visit us on the web at www.Mobile-Knowledge.com.
Mobile App Available for iPhone or Android
- Book a reservation in as few as 3 clicks
- Get a fare estimate by entering both pickup and destination addresses
- Receive a confirmation number for your reservation immediately on booking
- Receive notifications including vehicle number once your reservation has been dispatched
- Monitor the progress of your vehicle on a map
- Create a list of favorite addresses and assign a custom name for each
- Select an address from your list of telephone contacts
- Specify the number of passengers, vehicle type and preferred payment method
- Review all reservations you have made over the past 30 days
- Provide feedback related to the application and/or service you received
- Call Diamond Cab with the push of a button
To begin using the Diamond Cab application today:
- Download the free app: Android or iPhone
- Create an account (Email, Name, Phone # and Password)
- Validate your account (via the confirmation email you receive)
- Login to the app (Email & Password)
- Enter your pickup address
- Enter your destination address (this allows us to provide an estimated fare amount)
- Book your trip (reservations can be immediate or for a future time/date)
On booking a reservation, you will immediately receive a confirmation number, along with an update when your vehicle has been assigned. From here you can monitor the progress of your vehicle as it moves towards your pickup location.
The Diamond Cab application retains a history of your previous reservations (up to 30 days) for expense management and to quickly rebook the same trip with the push of a button. You may also create a list of favorite locations (Home, Work, etc.) to speed the booking process.
You can also customize your orders by selecting the number of passengers, preferred vehicle type, and preferred method of payment. These preferences can be saved to your account profile for future bookings.
At Diamond Cab Company, your comfort and safety are our top priorities! Let us know how we can serve you better by providing feedback via the Diamond Cab application or by calling 407-523-3333.
We look forward to adding many exciting new features to the Diamond Cab application in the months ahead, and are always interested in what you have to say!